home                 contact me                 why embrace?                 my main blog                
.....

Monday, January 31, 2011

thirty one.

chocolate is good for the soul ;) {31/365}

So. We're expecting anywhere from ten to seventeen inches of snow. The schools are closed. Grocery stores are like mad houses. People are running around like crazed chickens. Oklahoma numerologists are declaring it "the worst storm in history." The state has declared an emergency. And it hasn't even snowed a single flake. I'm not making light of the fact, but if we only get two inches, I'm going to be laughing. Hard. ;)

But in the mean time, I'll just eat another piece of chocolate. Milka hazelnut chocolate still from my Germany stash, to be precise.

-carlotta

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...I love Milka, I got some in Spain this summer for a few of my friends and when they let me try it, I instantly regretted not buying some for myself. It's so good :P Awesome picture, Carlotta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milka is delicious. My favourite kind? The one that they are selling two-for-one in the town centre ♥ That picture is giving me cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny - pretty much the same thing is happening here in St. Louis. We're supposed to have this "Great Blizzard" thing and all of our classes and such are being canceled; so far there's about one inch of snow on the ground. Heh.

    Mmm, I think I'll go have some chocolate now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where I come from, we've had a couple storms with precipitation piling up to 17 inches. Guess what we have total now? 60 INCHES!!! But don't worry - it's extremely and utterly fun. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, what a delicious idea!!!
    I’ll get my chocolicious now!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete