home                 contact me                 why embrace?                 my main blog                
.....

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

thirty two.

snow. {32/365}

So, I was kind of making fun of everyone who was freaking out about the snow the last time I posted...well, we got well over a foot of snow (a record for our part of Oklahoma) with drifts up to six feet in some places. No one is able to get in or out of the city, pretty much everything is shut down, as we don't really have the right equipment to clear the roads. But it's still pretty.

-carlotta

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is a lot of snow. My area of England has missed snow for the last four years whilst the rest of the country is in uproar, but I'm living vicariously through this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want snow like what you have! I know I have stated that a few thousand times already, but I envy those with more than two inches of snow!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete