home                 contact me                 why embrace?                 my main blog                
.....

Monday, August 22, 2011

splash [day 233]

splash [233]

with only two weeks left of the season, pool time has been special these last few days. soon the swimsuits will be traded in for a cozy scarves, jeans, cardigans, and boots, and this summer loving girl is soaking up every last minute. while yes, fall has its advantages (ahem, my birthday and cooler weather), summer will always, always have a special place in my heart.

-carlotta

5 comments:

  1. Love the focus and the dreamy look of the photo. Fall is my favorite time of the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! When do you start school again? I'm ready for fall now that I'm back at school. I'm especially ready for the cooler weather. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, lovely. I love the bokeh, the light, the fresh feel about it. :) <3

    Love,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got to be my all-time favorite photo of yours, Carlotta. I live in the pool all summer long, so this is near and dear to my heart. :)

    ~Larkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I wish I could get a shot like that! It's SO amazing. Love, love it.

    ReplyDelete