home                 contact me                 why embrace?                 my main blog                
.....

Monday, August 22, 2011

strawberries [day 234]

strawberries [234]

strawberries are one of my favorite fruits. they're yummy from the store, but the flavor of store bought ones is nothing compared to those freshly picked. unfortunately the strawberry season is over, so I have to settle with ones from the store, but they're still delicious sprinkled with a bit of sugar. mmm.

-carlotta

5 comments:

  1. Yes... I love strawberries too:) We froze a lot-- so we get to enjoy them in smoothies for as long as they last, which probably won't be long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! I love love love strawberries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness, I love strawberries. The restaurant that I work at has an amazing strawberry mandarin salad. I'll be sad to see it go out of season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum-o! We've got a few strawberries, and I must say that is one of the biggest things I will miss about summer: the delicious produce (peaches, raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, and basil).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. strawberrise are the best! i ♥ them : )

    ReplyDelete