home                 contact me                 why embrace?                 my main blog                
.....

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

sunset walk [day 235]

sunset walk [235]

there's something about going on walks at sunset -- I don't know what it is, but as soon as I step out with my camera, the creativity starts flowing and I write paragraphs in my head. it's incredibly therapeutic when I'm feeling down or stuck; but I suppose it's not very surprising that God's creation is the magic cure to replenish inspiration.

-carlotta

3 comments:

  1. That is most definitely true!
    Love the vintage look of this picture. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. True. Yesterday went on a bike ride by myself (barefoot, of course) and spontaneously started writing chapters of by book (Forever Your Destiny) in my head. When I got home, I wrote them all down. :)

    Love this photo! I am such a black and white girl. :)

    Love,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's creation terribly inspiring. The beauty of a sunset or cloud or sand never fades. It's a living masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete